Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My experiment

My first social-political experiment has been started literally few days ago.

Our country is preparing for election at the local authorities. I decided to participate in it. Not only as a journalist but as candidate. I gave in my documents to election committee in Thursday, past week. Tomorrow, I guess, I will have my papers for signatures collection. I just need to collect 75 signatures to become real "honorary" candidate :)

Why is it the experiment? It's just because I look like the "easy going guy", and theoretically have no any chances to become not only the part of authority, but candidate too. And if I will applied (nominee) and will collect more than 10% of votes, it means our society can elect anyone, no matter how he looks like.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I come to read your post again, great! Also welcome to have a look at mine.
    www.buywholesalehats.com
    NHL hats

    Obey hats

    Oakland athletics hats

    Prada hats

    Polo hats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which will utterly a good webpage,these products valued at should be able to safeguard the application , thanks a ton an bloger£¬I think you can expect to significant during AF Snapback Hats
    Amakipkip Snapback Hats. thanks for visiting our web page :http://www.wholesalehatsandcaps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Online shopping from the earth Michael Kors Outlet Online selection of books, magazines, music, DVDs, videos, electronics, computers, software, apparel & accessories, shoes, jewelry, tools & hardware, housewares, furniture, sporting goods, beauty & personal care, broadband & dsl, gourmet food &Michael Kors Grayson Satchel just about anything else.

    ReplyDelete