Monday, March 01, 2010

Saint-Petersburg

Yesterday I returned from Saint-Petersburg.

Before my trip I wanted this visit, because I wanted to feel this atmosphere of underground and culture. When train stopped I understood that the weather in SPb is awful: rain, snow, wind. Brrrrrrr.... But in few minutes I got in my head that other stuff here is more bad. Roads, buildings, beer, air... I don't like it. One good thing I did is meeting with my cousins whom I haven't seen for 8 years.

"Quickly, quickly home" - thoughts I wanted!

Belarusian journalists in Saint-Petersburg

1 comment:

  1. That entirely a good quality web site,these people valued at are likely to conserve this , thank you all the bloger£¬I presume you certainly will intriguing in Hats And Caps
    Wholesale Hats And Caps
    . here you are at much of our webpage :http://www.wholesalehatsandcaps.com.

    ReplyDelete